Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Flashback to many afternoons at the Biltmore

Hey guys!


So I know I promised to post more Halloween posts, and I will! but I've been slightly busy so this will be my filler post. But if any of you are curious, my costume has come along nicely and sewed the two fabrics two my tights, which some of you may have saw before in my "Halloween is Creeping" post and it was tucked in. With what was left I made my arm bands and tied it with deerskin string. Here's a photo of my sister modeling it. The only thing I'm missing is the blue and black body paints, and help with my makeup but I think it's as good as done, let me know what you think.


Anyway so my sister is a Tea enthusiast, she love's tea parties, and every detail that accords to it, to the order of sweet to savory foods on the three tier stand, and down to the fold of the napkin. So, for my mother's and aunt's birthday, she surprised us by scheduling an afternoon tea at the Biltmore Hotel in  Coral Gables. We've been to the Biltmore for afternoon tea a handful of times for not only birthdays but also for regular weekends. The point is the Biltmore is a grand and beautiful hotel, in which I loved taking pictures with my sister.




















Hope you guys like them, let me know what you think in the comments below.
P.s. My sister has a blog of her own, you guys should check it out: www.confessionsofabrewwife.blogspot.com
The Blue ensemble with The lace kimono was bought in: Cheap n' Chic
(6560 Bird Rd, Miami, Florida 33155)

The blue and white dress with pearls was bought in: ModCloth 


Until next time!

Sincerely and Truly yours,
Jade xo


No comments:

Post a Comment