Thursday, January 21, 2016

Sonder, Opia, Jouska, and You



I see you far to many times standing out there with a pained look and a cigarette hanging from your lips, to not wonder who you are? 


We met once but It was dark and you were angry at the unknown, so I pried my eyes away from your vexed ones and continued on my way through the dark glossy pavement to the bright lights of cars from people who have some known purpose of destination. 




I hope you didn't get the wrong idea when i could not keep up with your tempestuous eyes staring into my wide ones, I stared down into the street and walked away wishing I had got a better look at not only your emotions but of your face. 


There is no trace of fear or avoidance in my mind but my eyes speaks differently. I want to say something that will make your burrowed eyebrows go wide in the same way mines do when you glance at me. 


I want you to understand something that you most likely will never understand due to the distance of our streets and minds. That stop sign in the corner separates not only our homes but the possibility of ever creating a possibility. When I see you do you see me?


Sincerely & Truly yours, 
Jade xo

No comments:

Post a Comment