Thursday, November 20, 2014

Whoa Baby!


Hey Lovelies! 
So I was super excited to receive my Whoa Baby "Everyday Box" from A&M treasure box.
A&M is a fairly new online jewelry subscription service that allows you to choose jewelry pieces that fit your style without breaking the bank and with the convenience of receiving your box in the mail. The monthly subscriptions provide an option to choose between their "Everyday Box" which includes 2-3 jewelry pieces that are perfect for everyday wear with a more subtle and simple design while still being on trend. And Their "Glam Box" jewelry pieces which are more bold and sophisticated, perfect for a day-to-night look  or when you really want to make a statement. 




I wanted something that I could wear daily and that I would be able to match with different styles, from a workday corporate look to weekend casual chic. So I picked the "Everyday Box"  In my box I received three jewelry pieces; a necklace, bracelet, and earrings. I must say I was very impressed with the quality of the jewelry, not only are they very pretty but the material looks durable.




My favorite piece were the earrings, they are super simple, flat silver spheres, but they add a classy and chic look to an outfit. 



The bracelet is my second favorite, which is a dark silver chunky metal cuff and gives a bit of a "rocker chic" vibe that usually what I can relate too as i tend to wear a lot of dark clothing and if possible some pleather.




And the necklace is quiet different, I like that it is a black chain with a gold drop, which makes it pair well with many outfits and the black chain makes is stand out from the average necklace. 


The Everyday box is at the price of $22.00 and the Glam box is at $27.00, any box you order comes at the first of the month.

Black Chain with Gold Drop Necklace
Valued at: $15.00

Silver Wavy Stud Earrings
Valued at: $12.00

Gunmetal Woven Cuff
Valued at: $22.00

I am really happy with my A&M treasure box and I think the "Everyday Box" was the perfect choice for my style, I love the designs of the pieces I received and the versatility they provide. The idea of a subscription is perfect and I love the fact that you can expect a surprise in the mail every month. 

You can find A&M treasure box on Facebook, Instagram, and of course their website.

Facebook: A&M Treasure Box
Instagram: amtreasurebox
Website: amtreasurebox.com

Until Next Time!

Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade xo


No comments:

Post a Comment