Saturday, November 1, 2014

This is Halloween!




Happy belated Halloween beautiful people!





I had a good one, I hope the best for all of you and my Khal Drogo costume or my friends call it Khal Droga was a success.



 Sorry for the bad quality but I'm very happy on how it came out and I owe a lot of my success to my very near and dear friend Sophia Gonzalez who is quite the wiz with a makeup brush. 


She made my make up very feminine and exact in which I loved a lot, she even got the scar perfect! 



My hair is naturally curly and I don't have it long so I parted and braided one side and let the other loose. 



I went to a party at a friends house and we went trick or treating. (You're never too old to trick or treat!) 

Here are some pictures I took from the party. 

(The party was full of gender bends)

Sophia (left) was Dean Winchester from Supernatural.
Emily (far right) was twisty the clown from American Horror Story. 




Amalia (left) was Raven from Teen Titans


Belly Dancer and Wolf


Jello Shots ;)




I wore platform lace up boots with heels, long story short we were trick or treating and the complete platform boot of the shoe came off. I endured and limped all around the neighborhood, but sad that those boots are no longer available for use.

Anyway I hope you all had an amazing fun Halloween, I know I did.

Oh! How could I forget my amazing and cool sister celebrated her Halloween with her equally amazing and cool husband spent their Halloween at the Funky Buddah Brewery. Both their costumes were homemade as she was a Circus Strong Man and he was Steampunk (he made his own costume)



Aren't they cute?

Here's to another 363 days for next hallows eve.

Sincerely and Truly Yours, 

Jade xo


No comments:

Post a Comment