Monday, February 23, 2015

Makeup Monday



                                                      

"I love natural beauty, and I think it's your best look, but I think makeup as an artist is so transformative."

Hey Babes! Happy Monday! I Hope everyone had a great weekend; life has been crazy busy lately and it's been pretty difficult to find the time to just sit and breathe, but I'm hoping to be back into the swing of regular postings soon. I'm very excited to introduce Make up Monday's on the blog.



For the first Makeup Monday of 2015, I'd like to introduce someone whose very near dear to me. Her name is Aislynn Janel and she's an awesome make-up artist in the making.



She's very passionate about make up and one of my friends that can make some magic with an eye shadow brush. She really wants to start getting her name out there so we've decided to team up and she's now my partner in crime, now for photo shoots she's my on set make-up artist.

Eyes: i got a huge palette that opens like a book for christmas but it doesn't have a brand. Eyeliner: Liquid Liner by Palladio. Silver Eyeliner: in 05 Diamonds Are Forever by Sephora. Blush: Real Colors Blush You in Bubble Trouble. Bronzer: Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Bronzer in Tropical Touch. Lipstick: A mix between Nars's Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien and Femme Couture's lipstick in Nude Kiss 

Please check her out she has a YouTube channel for make-up tutorials and an Instagram. The links are availablebelow!

    


     (Marsala is a Spring 2015 Pantone Colour of the year)                                
 

Eyes: Urban Decay's Electric Palette. Eyeliner: Liquid liner in Black Shimmer by Palladio. Blush: Bubble Trouble by Real Colors Blush You. Lipstick: Urban Decay's Lipstick in Anarchy.
 

For this look, I used Maybelline's "The Nudes" palette with liquid liner by Palladio in Black Shimmer. Bronzer: Tropic Touch by femme couture mineral effects baked bronzer. Blush: Coffee Cake by maybelline dream bouncy blush. Foundation: Maybelline dream liquid mousse 

OOPS I forgot!: Mascara (for all of them) is a combo of  Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion in Black Brown 
& Miss Manga 


Instagram: Makeupbyaislynn

YouTube: Aislynn Janel


Until next time!


Sincerely and Truly yours,


Jade xo

No comments:

Post a Comment