Sunday, February 15, 2015

Brownie Heart Cupcakes




Happy Sunday dolls! I hope everybody is having a love filled weekend. This weekend I've been up to my elbows and lens in flour and butter. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, my sister and I wanted to bake something sweet and pretty for the holiday.




 Both of us exhausted from the events of the day, around 10 going to 11 o'clock, scrolling through the computer looking for recipes on Pinterest. To find the perfect recipe on Pinterest comes with no doubt, but it's lengthy and time consuming for a person whose wrapped in an alpaca blanket with heavy eyelids. Finally my sister decided to pull up the Martha Stewart website, as she has never failed her before. My sisters amazing cooking and creative decor skills  are all thanks to countless Martha Stewart cookbook, handbooks, and recipes, etc.
 


We funnily found a recipe that had satisfied our inquisition of brownies or cupcakes, the recipe was "Brownie Heart Cupcakes".





























We also made some pink butter cream frosting that proved to be the finishing valentine's touch! The recipe is fairly simple, short and also Martha Stewart!

 



We also made our own cookie cutter cause all our heart shapes were to big. There's this awesome website that shows you how to make one in about 10 minutes with a soda/beer can. My brother-in-law is quite that handyman so he made it for us with much ease, it's so cute!

 You can find the Martha Stewart Recipe here!



I hope you enjoyed the post, let me know if you wanna see the food posts done any differently in the comments below!

Hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day, come back tomorrow for an introduction of Makeup Mondays!

See you guys soon!

Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade & the Brew Wife xo

No comments:

Post a Comment