Friday, January 30, 2015

Dolce & Gabanna Black Wings





I love to write, whether it be in everyone's or my own opinion, that what I write can stand on it's own is nothing discourage one of my favorite pastimes. With the written word being my life, it's safe to say that using a pencil is in my bag of tricks, whether it be one of makeup or books. 









Ever since I started using makeup, I stayed on one particular style that I loved and only got better.  I self taught myself how to do my make up from the age of 13, from then my signature look is a cat eye and red lipstick. From then the look has been altered and played with a bit as now I use BB creams, bronzer, blush, shape my eyebrows, and now use wine color lipsticks or darker. I want to have the infamous reputation of being the Cat eye queen, as my perfectionist side comes out when I do the point; it's always my mission to have a smooth and sharp point that could kill a man.






So eyeliner for me is a make up must have that I must constantly keep stocked. I've tried a fair share of eyeliner throughout the course of 3 years, and have tried a myriad of eyeliners to reach the verdict that my #1 eyeliner was Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. It had been the best eyeliner I had ever used and had an amazing intense jet black color. It was my favorite eyeliner ever, and then I came across Dolce & Gabbana Intense Liquid Eyeliner.

The first time I used it I was lost for words, the eyeliner had quickly surpassed Stila and became my favorite tool. Stila still has a piece of my heart, but the D&G eyeliner has checked into the master bedroom of my glam and beauty heart.




The D&G eyeliner, has such a rich and dark pigment with a brush that's made it easier than ever to create a dramatic but precise line. My wings have never been so sharp and prominent in such little time, I absolutely adore this eyeliner. It's a bit pricey but through my experience I sincerely believe that it's worth it. It's waterproof  and lasts all day on me and contrary to reviews I've read it doesn't peel or flake off and it's easy at night to wipe off with a make up wipe without rocking the raccoon eyes look.


I can't imagine doing my eyeliner without it now; I am in love with the liner color, the brush, everything. Worth every penny! It also comes in other colors such as: Earthy Brown which is a warm brown shimmer, Dahlia a deep lavender shimmer, Wild Green an emerald green shimmer, and an infamous color that I've heard a lot about yet haven't had the pleasure to try Peacock a purplish blue with multi color shimmer.


Until next beautiful babes!


Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade xo




No comments:

Post a Comment