Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I Love and Want Wednesday

Hi Babes! I'm going to apologize in advance for the quality of the photos, the blogger app and iPhone quality combined together kind of deteriorates the resolution in the photos. Anyway here's a midweek mini post.




So here is my many things I love Wednesday:

1. I badly want the Limited Edition: Super Bokeh Lensbaby Spark! It's a super cool tilt shift lens that have a special snap-in aperture disks create wonderful Bokeh in all photos. You simply attach the lens to your DSLR, squeeze the bendable lens, and put in a shaped aperture plate in the lens to make lights and contrasting colors with the shapes: birds, diamonds, dripsplat, hearts, slots, stars, swirls, sunbursts, whirlpool and a few standard circles so you can adjust from f/2 to f/5.6. 




2. Black Leather, My style  varies a lot but if you notice the way I dress and see the things I like then you'd understand how my style  isn't very outrageous or ambiguous. I love leather even pleather, I think it's so cool and sleek. It just gives me a grunge like feel, in which is pretty close to my style. I'm hoping to start posting more style/fashion related post sometime in the future.,

                 



3. Photography. If you haven't noticed by now, I love photography, I love taking pictures, and I love seeing the world from a view finder. I especially love portraits in which I try to get better and better with different faces and places. When I had started out my sister had always been my model and now slowly my friends are helping me build a portfolio. These are some older photos I had taken of my sister. 




4. I want Lime Crime's Red Velvet, Wicked, and Black Velvet Lip Velvetines. I am obssesed with red lipstick, it's the only color I wear so I have nothing but 10 shades of red lipstick from different companies; also I love wearing a wine red for everyday outings even though I've been told it's a strict fall color. As for the black velvet, I wanted to experiment with black lipstick because it's always been portrayed as goth but I've seen some beautiful looks paired with the color and I'd love to play with it. There's a lot of hype concerning Lime Crime with nothing but laudatory and amazing reviews about the brand, the colors and makeup are nothing short of beautiful and stunningly anomalous. 









5.  I Iove tattoos, I hope to get an abundance of them when I get older and more sure of my decision. But I'm so infatuated and fascinated with tattoos. I read a quote once that stuck with me for awhile cause I loved it; to paraphrase: Tattoos are a very odd and beautiful forms of art, in which they're a momento one keeps through life and maintains after death. Though I've been constantly advised against to getting any tattoos as of now my mind is set but who knows what could happen or what I'd decide in the future, seeing as I'm not getting inked anytime soon. 

"Whereas lingerie is soon stripped of it's glory, tattoos flaunt a timeless intimacy that requires a pleasurable pain to put on" - J.J






That's all for now folks, I'll see you soon!

Sincery Truly yours, 

Jade xo

No comments:

Post a Comment