Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello lovelies!





Pardon for being gone so long but with this new year to come, it will hopefully bring me some organization and an abundance of posts! 


I just wanted to wish you all happy new year, I love and appreciate each and every follower. I wanted to give thanks for such an amazing year filled with laughter, friends, family, and many memories. 


I hope everyone has an amazing new year, I wish nothing but the best next year! Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. May this new year bring all the crazy colors and fun in our lives.

2014 was the best year of my life and I’m going to make 2015 even better!


May the new year treat all of us with more kindness than we need or deserve! Here’s to loving ourselves better next year. 2015 will be the year you stop existing and start living. Make things happen.

(photo by Jenna Martin)


2015 goals: 
dress up more
be more optimistic
do more writing and photography: improve, improve, improve
read more 
stop caring so much of what other people think 
take no shit
love myself more
love myself more



Once more Happy New Years to everyone!! Here's to a new year, new opportunities, and new memories! 
Sincerely and Truly Yours,

Jade xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment