Sunday, August 24, 2014

Not Your Everyday Senior Pictures




So I have this cousin, Janelle, and she's graduating high school this year. I was one day scrolling through Pinterest, and there was a lot of pins about senior photos and I had the idea doing hers.




 I brought the idea up with her, and she agreed. The only thing about these senior photos are that they aren't your regular, glowing and dainty senior portraits. We experimented with whatever props I had in my house and I did it downstairs inside my basement/photo studio. I just love the black and white striped back drop, anyway here's my result after editing on both photoshop and Lightroom.And I'm going to apologize in advance for the questionable quality in some of the photos, some of them I transferred into my phone and it compresses them.

 


















































 Let me know what you guys think below in the comments. And if you like/love/tolerate my blog consider following me.

Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade xo

No comments:

Post a Comment