Sunday, August 31, 2014

So make a wish, I'll make it like your birthday everyday

Hello blog world, sorry it's taken me awhile to post but it's been a crazy weekend so hold on right because this is gonna be a big blog post. I am going to try to explain this weekend in the most simple and best possible way that I can can.



Okay first of all Saturday was my birthday, sorry I didn't give you guys enough to get me something but I saved you some cake! But to clarify my birthday is August 31st, my birthday party was on Saturday. Just so you remember for next year. 


For right now I'll post a couple of snapshots from my phone but, on Tuesday I'll post the ones I took with my camera.

My party was 50s based theme, in which I bought my dress in Miami Twice, sadly I did not accessorize with my red bandana, but I just felt to let it go for a night. I took my friends out for dinner and never have I laughed so hard. I'll explain everything in the next post.

In the process of my party, my friends and I were also planning a surprise party for our close friend whom you have seen and probably see more of. She is constant giver and always to tries to help in anyway she can even when she can't. So we thought of giving back to her. Emily's birthday is September 1st, she wanted to do a tea party, in which she couldn't due to personal matters.

(My friends) Natalie, Sophia, and I took it upon ourselves to do something, we (with help from my mom) completely transformed my photo studio/basement into a tea room.

To stay she was surprised was an understatement, she burst into tears and went to go up the stairs again.
To convice her to come and dressed correctly we simply told her it was a photoshoot which isn't a complete lie as I got an abundance of great photos.


Then, to have our friend Amalia come from Tampa in which her birthday is August 27, and as she celebrated alone over there, we decided to have a water ballon/ paint war after the tea party. It's certain to say it was a pretty compact weekend.

Stay tuned for the post tea room and I'll be posting official pictures next week after editing, but for today I have these so  enjoy!

If you like my birthday outfit:
My blue dress: Miami Twice
Red Mary Janes: http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/cutie-maryjane-red.html
Red Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo Matte


Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade xo

No comments:

Post a Comment