Saturday, August 16, 2014

Our Summer Story



So summer is coming to a closing, my summer officially closes next week on Monday, as well as many students. So this blog post is solely dedicated to my amazing summer, and all the photographed memories taken to share and reminisce upon. I also have acquired a summer playlist, I asked all my friends to name one or more songs that described their summer. And the list is an abundance of music genres and styles.




My summer started in June, when I went on a trip with my sister Ambar and her husband Laz to New York to go see our favorite band The National in Concert, but of course we made a few stops along the way...


Following my trip to New York, my friend and I went to SuperCon to go meet and take a picture with my future husband, Jason Momoa who was my favorite character, Khal Drogo, on my favorite show, Game of Thrones. The whole day was nerve wracking and full of fangirling sighs. We also took some pictures with some good cosplayers and one hilarious one.


Then came the beautiful and amazing Katy Perry Concert. 


Following I interned for the blogger, 'The Fashion Poet' during Swim Week at 'The National Hotel' in Miami Beach. I met a lot of great people and had an amazing time.

On the last weekend for the final hoorah! came a pool party. 

 Finally, My summer Playlist, Enjoy! 
P.S. One of my very normal friends asked me if Netflix counted. Anyway on with the music.

The Wire - Haim
Midnight City - M83
Fancy - Iggy Azalea
 Really don't care - Demi Lovato 
Nothing feels like you - Little Mix
Mad World - Tears for Fears 
Wanderlust - (Pharell Remix)/The Weekend
Black Widow - Iggy Azalea  
Terrible Love -  The National 
Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert 
Higher (Flume Remix) - Ta-ku
Anna Sun by Walk the Moon
Team -Lorde 
Island in the Sun - Weezer
Run the World - BeyoncĂ© 
Keep the car running - Arcade Fire
Na Batida - Anitta 
Summertime - My Chemical Romance
Love runs out - One Republic 
Slow Show - The National 
Habits (stay high) -Tove Lo
Work - Iggy Azalea
Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
This What Makes Us Girls - Lana Del Rey
Doomsday - MF Doom
Graceless - The National 
No angels - Bastille 
Wherever this goes - The Fray
Happily - One Direction 
Lemon World -  The National 
Summer Skin - Death Cab For Cuties
So long Sweet Summer - Dashboard Confessionals

Thank you guys for letting me share my summer with you and I'd love to know what your summer song is, let me know in the comments and subscribe!


Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment