Wednesday, September 10, 2014

We're all mad here.

Hello my beautiful readers! As promised I have for you the many photos of Emily and I's birthday party. As I explained my beautiful and amiable friend Emily was shocked to her very core by the party my friends and I planned for her, seeing as she so used to giving and not very familiar in the subject of receiving.








We had so much fun and the transformation of my basement to a party room was astounding.


We shared countless amounts of laughs and the flow of conversation never seemed to end.









In the end, the food was delicious, the tea was constant, and the smiles never ending.








Hope you enjoyed this post, I'll be posting my birthday pictures after.
As always,

Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade xo


No comments:

Post a Comment