Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Got a figure like a pinup, Got a figure like a doll.


So Happy Belated Birthday to me! I had a 50s inspired birthday party at a restaurant with my friends,  they all dressed to the theme meshed with their own style, and every single on of them was gorgeous.









 There's always laughs when in the presence of my friends, seeing as it builds our foundation, that's why I never fail to mention the smiles or laughter.





My sister made the made the most delicious cake in which serves to my memory was black velvet with rasberries, cream cheese frosting, topped with maraschino cherries. You can check out the recipe at her blog: www.confessionsofabrewwife.blogspot.com





The restaurant had great food, and along with dinner conversation my friends began to get restless. In which we all went outside and all I can say, is that ended with someone getting married (you can check the photo in "So make a wish, and I'll make it your Birthday" post, its in a collage.





And as I came out to take pictures the only thing to say is that one of my friends was being chased down by the other in the parking lot, let's call them Rocio and Amalia. The story that will go along with the reminisce of my birthday. As it goes, a barefoot Rocio was chasing after a screaming barefoot Amalia with her high heels as a choice of weapon to threaten her, "Why?" you might ask, no one apparently knows. Aside from that, I got lucky and took a few shots of two of my beautiful girls.






At the end of the night I was tired and satisfied with the way dinner went and wouldn't change the outcome for anything no matter how crazy it seemed to be. In the end I'd love to thank my amazing sister, mother, and friends for an amazing night, I couldn't ask for any better people by my side. Oh! I forgot to mention there was also a wedding reception at the restaurant, and I sneakily and creepily took some photos through a window outside.



And with that I leave you till next time have a goodnight beautiful people.


P.S. You can Check out my sisters blog for beer and cakes at www.confessionsofabrewwife.blogspot.com
Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade xo

No comments:

Post a Comment