Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Halloween Story So Far


Hey guys so late post, but good news is my costume has progressed!





So I was inspired by the man different ladies from my previous post who have done the gender bend khal drogo and my costume idea is based off of all of them.
Not the best quality but so far this what I have.

I hauled my butt to Jo Anne Fabrics for the two fabrics you see there. I went to mad rag for brown tights. The sword is from Walmart and the belt is actually from my mothers grand collection of clothes luckt for me it was perfect. The coins to represent his gold medallions and the horse shoe to represent his clan. 

Now I know it's not the exact replica of his clothes but keep in mind it is my interpretation.
Paying no attention to the temporary tattoo or the fire engine red nail polish this is a small piece that's also part of the costume from an old T-shirt I cut up.
I have to find a way to dirty it up. I bought deer skin lace for the arm bands that I'm
making, which will hopefully be a blog post next week. 

I am missing now only:

•A nude/brown bandeau (I'm deciding)
• Blue and Black Body Paint
•Arm Bands (I think that's what you call it)
•And I need practice on how to do my makeup


So I'll get back to you guys next week! In a meantime, are any of you making your own costume this year or have a comment for mine, let me know in the comments.

Countdown to Hallowen:

25 days: 9 hours: 41 minutes


Sincerely and Truly yours,

Jade xo

No comments:

Post a Comment